Thursday, January 11, 2018

Being a freelance Artist






A Freelance artist is self employed while being contracted to work on multiple projects such as catalogs, brochures, business cards , newsletters and online websites.with responsive design While many artists are self employed work for their clients remotely at home doing remote designs instead of working for a company. 

I just happen to be one of those many Graphic designers looking to offer these services to you. I usually find a temporary agency that has a contract position. My past experience I been steered to doing catalogs and book manuals. With the invention of the smart phone i been working with online website content and domain pointing. I can move a website from one hosting to my hosting and may save you money in the process depending on what your paying now. Responsive design is very import because it is viewed in on a phone or a tablet. 

Setting up your business website will require images and online content you can provide or I will create  content for your website.  I also can:

  • Collaborative on the design all the things: web banners, print, packaging, logos, t-shirts, etc.

  • Work on deadlines for advertising  and media kits specifications
  • Brainstorm and execute campaigns 


I am available and can be reached at (352) 403-8054  Rita Ferdinando
www.RitaFerdi.com

http://creativeoutsources.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a Graphic Artist. I also have a background in Tennis Instruction. Attended the Metropolitan Institute of Interior Design on Long Island NY which is an accredited School.

Followers